Club One Sixteen
Youth in grades 1–12 are welcome to attend an evening of fellowship, study, and worship. Programs include homework help, open gym, educational workshops, dinner, and Bible Study each week.
Club One Sixteen requires a permission form; please click to download the Enrollment Form 2016–2017.
If you are at the church Wednesday evenings, we also offer a Wednesday evening Taizé service that starts at 7 pm.
Here’s Our typical Club one sixteen schedule:
- 3:30: Homework Help / Gathering / Gym
- 4:30: Opening Worship
- 5:00: Dinner
- 5:30: Bible Study / Crafts / Gym / Hope Academy
- 7:30: Dismissal
Club One Sixteen Ministry Team
- The Rev. Heather Schoenewolf, Associate Pastor
- Wil Forrest, Young Adult Ministries & iSERVE Coordinator
- Sara Hackett, Coordinator for Christian Education and Youth Ministry
- Anthony Williams, Youth Worker
- Sharron Boddy, Seminary Intern
If you are interested in volunteering for Club One Sixteen, or would like to donate a meal to our youth group, please contact Wil Forrest.
Club One Sixteen follows the City of Pittsburgh school closings, so if the Pittsburgh schools are closed due to inclement weather, Club One Sixteen also will be closed.