SUMMER LESSONS at Hope Academy 2017
Hope Academy does not have a summer session. However, we do provide space for our teaching artists and their current students who would like to continue taking lessons over the summer.(Tuesdays-Saturdays) beginning June 13, 2017. Summer lessons are for continuing Hope Academy students only. If you are interested in taking lessons in the fall, please fill out this online private lesson inquiry form.
Because administrative staff may or may not be in the building when lessons are happening, everyone must agree to a higher level of personal responsibility. Additionally, there is a major renovation project underway so we will need to know who is going to be here in order to communicate important information about access to and from rooms.
SUMMER LESSON POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
• Teachers will need to update the weekly online schedule by Friday at noon for the following week, so families must schedule lessons in advance.
• Teachers and families must communicate directly with each other about schedules, cancellations, delays, etc.
• Parents/guardians must escort their children upstairs to the lesson room and remain there, or in the hall, for the duration of the lesson and then escort them out of the building. Students are never permitted to come and go on their own.
• Teaching artists should be paid directly ($15 per half hour) at the time of the lesson.
• If a family cancels a scheduled lesson, for any reason,they are required to pay the teaching artist for the missed lesson.
If your child is coming to Hope Academy/ELPC for lessons this summer, you must fill out the online 2017 Summer Lesson Policies and Procedures Acknowledgement Form